The compact and reliable dedusting cassette filter
The dedusting system's safe and continuous functionality is an indispensable condition for constant production. Offering both safe and effective filtration and flexible installation possibilities, the FMK 25 filter is highly competitive and is ready to meet the needs of the future.
Compact with high performance
The FMK 25 filter has been developed in order to ensure maximum filtration efficiency with a minimal encumbrance. The filter can therefore be installed near to the place in which the dust is generated. This means less energy consumption, less piping and, ultimately, lower installation costs. Naturally, the filter can also be installed outdoors. Its compact design facilitates maintenance at floor level, thus often rendering walkways and other structures unnecessary.
- FMK 25 filters can be produced with modules of 2, 4, 6 or 8 cassettes (15 to 88 m2) and with expandable capacities of up to 10.000 m3/h.
- Integrated fans from 3kW to 18.5kW positioned above the filter.
- High-efficiency, automatic, counterflow, compressed air cleaning system.
- Wide range of filter fabrics. Wide range of accessories, including fans, support structures, walkways, valves, dust collection bins, silencers, protective elements for abrasive dusts and fast-closing inspection doors.
- 3 main types:
- Filter with open base flange for "silo type" connection
- Filter with hopper and flange
- Filter with hopper and collection bin.
- Possibility of indoor and outdoor installation.
The FMK series filter is also produced in an ATEX certified version for dusts with an explosion hazard class rating of St-1, St-2 and St-3.
Examples of completed systems
Sectors of use
Metal cleaning and grinding
Grinding and polishing are mechanical surface finishing processes. These particular finishing operations are mainly carried out using manual ...
Shot blasting is a method used to clean, strengthen (peen) or polish metal materials.
Shot blasting is typically performed upon steel, cas...
Dry tumbling is a mechanical surface finishing process. It is typically used for the mechanical removal of substrate residues (particularly b...
Sandblasting is a process by which the exterior or surface portion of a material is eroded via an abrasion generated by a jet of sand and air...
Various stages of the chemical and pharmaceutical processes generate dusts that need to be properly captured and filtered.
For example, the...
There are numerous companies operating in the agribusiness sector. These companies process agricultural products in order to obtain food prod...